woensdag 27 maart 2013

Cheerfull display

Hello hello,

Spring has arrived, I hope. We have beautiful clear blue skies with a happy sun. Its still cold outside (around 1 Celsius). I'm really enjoying my study in the attic. The two windows allow me to enjoy the sun the whole day!
I'm alway interested in other peoples interiors, creative rooms, cheerfull displays. So I've decided to update mine and share it with you:


What your seeing is what I'm seeing when I'm working on my desk. It really is a mixture of new and old things I adore. The cups are a gift from my grandmother. De white frame with the paiting with polarbeers I've won in a giveaway from Veronique. The card with the "apple tree" is a lovely note from Su-pyo which came with some beautifull writingpaper I've won in a giveaway on her blog.
I've grown up with the dog in the picture. He's not with us anymore (for a long long time now). Further more some things I've made of found.
I think it will stay up for a few month before I will re-arange it.

Love Susan

2 opmerkingen:

tinajo zei

It looks very charming! :-)
http://tinajoathome.com/

Veronique zei

I always enjoy to see the surrounding of artist. Thank you for sharing!