vrijdag 7 oktober 2011

Boots for me, a playbox for House

I purchased some new boots and House really loved the box.
House didn't seem to be interested in the box anymore this morning, so before the big weekly clean-up I put in on the table, before I would throw it away. And yeah there he was totaly happy with it again, looking with pleading eyes; Please may I keep the box. And to make matters worse, he didn't just sit in it but played in it....

Sorry for the bad resolution, but it was still dark this morning and the big lamplight just didn't give enough light for my Iphone.

Lucky for me; he just played for half an hour. Afther that I did throw it away ;)
Wanna see more video's of House; visit youtube and search for SusanvdM

I hope you all will have a great weekend

2 opmerkingen:

tinajo zei

Haha - that´s what you call a win-win situation! Love the boots and the kitty! :-)

Catharina Maria zei

Susan ik vind jouw kat werkelijk prachtig en lekker speels !
Lieve groet ♥RINI♥