zondag 26 februari 2012

Altered Book extra

OK so I did forget to tell you all I have to pick a theme for my book. Sigh. That's hard. I like nature and landscapes, urban design and architecture and so much more. I'm still thinking maybe: all earth's wonders? I can put everything interesting in that one. Than there's another thing, I'm not a magazine type of girl. I don't read them (well some for my profession) and I don't find them interesting enough to buy(I find them quite expensive too), well except for the FLOW. It's a magazine based on 4 theme's: Feel connected, live mindfully, spoil yourself and Simplify your life. And it's made of different types of paper and there are nice goodies in every edition. But too end this story I think I have to draw, sketch and paint most of the pages myself ( oh the horror (: (:   )
Oh I'm just thinking of it now, we have a free magazine with the creditcard company, it's called Villa d'Arte. We have a shelf full of them, I put them away and never read them again so I think I will be tearing them apart Joy!

Ok, ik ben bij het vorige bericht vergeten te vermelden dat ik ook nog een Thema moet kiezen voor mijn boek. Zucht, dat is moeilijk. Ik vind te veel dingen interessant; de natuur, landschappen, stedebouw, architectuur en zo veel meer. Ik ben nog steeds in dubio. Misschien; de wonderlijke aarde? Daar kan ik volgens mij alles onder kwijt. Daarbij lees ik eigenlijk ook nauwelijks magazines. Ik vind ze niet interessant genoeg om geld aan uit te geven, behalve de FLOW dan.
Ik denk dat ik alles zelf ga tekenen, schetsen en schilderen. ( oh vreselijk (:  (:  )
Maar nu ik er overna denk; we hebben nog een kast vol Villa d'Artes daar kan ik vast wel wat in vinden.

1 opmerking:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment zei

"Flow" sounds like an interesting magazine. Hope your altered book project goes well.