zondag 12 februari 2012

Some cards - enkele kaarten

Get wel card with pop-up flowers
Beterschaps kaart met pop-up bloemen

Birthday card with pop-up flowers
Verjaardagskaart met pop-up bloemen
A fun feature I saw on internet to make pop-up flowers. I used it for these cards.
Een leuk idee op internet over hoe je pop-up bloemen kunt maken voor in je kaart. Meteen maar even uitgeprobeerd! Dit boeket staat een stuk langer dan echt...:)

Something else funny  I've seen: cards with a hidden message. Check out this site.
She makes a fathers-day card, I made birthday cards, one for a male and one for a female.
Ook nog iets anders leuks gezien: kaarten met ruimte voor een verborgen boodschap. Op deze site staat de uitleg. Daar maken ze een vaderdagskaart maar ik heb verjaardagskaarten gemaakt. Een voor een man en 1 voor een vrouw.



And one last card on which I used the technique of this site:
En nog een laatste kaartje waarbij ik de techniek van deze
site heb gebruikt:

2 opmerkingen:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment zei

You have made some beautiful cards! I really like the butterfly punch pieces and how you have glued them so the wings stand up. The pop-up flower cards are lovely too, and also the one which ties closed.

I have made many different cards over the years but not many recently.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth zei

These are beautiful cards. I especially like the pop up flowers. They look like fun. I'm not a card maker, but I sure like yours.

You asked about you alterable book. Yes, you can gesso over it. I would not add cloth, unless you really prefer to. My suggestion would be the gesso. OR you could leave it plain and work with the faux leather. The choice is yours.

As for the studio binder, I could NOT find it on the internet. I looked under lots of names and in the Netherlands to no avail. I can't help you with that unless I can read what you are talking about. Perhaps you could leave me a link and I could let you know from there.