zondag 12 februari 2012

Nice stuff - Mooie dingen


Jars made of reyecled glass. They have a nice green/blue shine
I've been looking so long for some beautifull jars and there they where at a big supermarket. My mom bought the big one and my love gave me the small one. I filled the big one with ribbons and the smaller one with buttons. The buttons and a lot of the ribbons were bought at a store in Eindhoven. they have walls with buttons, cabinets full of all ribbons imagineble and gantries full of fabric and all other things you may need. There is still room to walk but just barely :)
Next time I will take some pictures.


Ik ben al zo lang op zoek naar mooie potten en toen zomaar waren ze daar bij de AH. De grote heb ik van m'n moeder gekregen de kleine van mijn lief. De grote pot huisvest nu linten en de kleinere knoopjes. De knoopjes en veel van de linten heb ik gekocht bij een winkel in Eindhoven. Ze hebben daar hele muren met knoopjes, kasten vol alle mogelijke lintjes and stellages vol met stofjes en allerlei andere dingen die je mogelijker wijs maar nodig zou kunnen hebben. Er is nog net ruimte om rond te lopen :)
De volgende keer zal ik wat foto's maken.

Geen opmerkingen: