vrijdag 9 november 2012

Altered book lesson 13 and 16 and progres update

Hey,
Hoi,

How are you all doing? I've had super hectic week. I had to work a lot and there was the pressure of finishing my last pages of Elizabeth's Altered Book turorial.
Hoe gaat het met jullie? Ik heb een super hectische week gehad, veel gewerkt en dan nog de druk om mijn laatste pagina's van Elizabeth's Altered Book lessen af te maken.

So here are lesson 13; Windows and Doors. And again I didn't follow the instructions quite right..instead of a window/door in a page between pages I've made this "pop-up" door. The door opens when you pull the wooden leaf to the right.
Dus hier is les 13; Windows and Doors. Ik moet zeggen dat ik weer niet helemaal heb gedaan wat de opdracht was; een raam/deur in een pagina tussen twee pagina's. Ik heb deze deur gemaakt die opengaat als je het houten blad naar rechts trekt.

Lesson 13 - Les 13
I love the result but I might make an attempt on the original instruction.
Ik ben super blij met het eindresultaat maar misschien doe ik nog wel een poging met de originele instructies.
I made this lesson together with lesson 16; Fabric. I just love how my fairy looks. Do you see she has the key to the lock on the door?1
Ik heb les 13 samen met les 16; fabric (stof) gemaakt. Ja dat is het voordeel van achter lopen natuurlijk :). Ik ben helemaal gelukkig met hoe het elfje eruitziet. Zie je dat zij de sleutel van het slot op de deur vast heeft?!




Lesson 16 - Les 16

Since I'm working on making the last lessons for the turorial I'm half way lesson 15; Decorative Edges and lesson 18; Image transfers and a pop-up. I'm making a super fantastic pop-up if it will be working the way I want it too!!
I'll be posting these two lesson on sunday.

Omdat ik de lessen van de tutorial af wil ronden ben ik ook halverwege les 15; Decorative Edges en les 18; Image transfers and a pop-up. Ik ben bezig met een super gave pop-up, zolang het gaat werken als ik wil!
Ik zal deze twee lessen zondag op de blog zetten.

So now I'm only missing Lesson 14: Zippers and Lesson 17: Polymer Clay. But now I'm thinking about it... I've used Fimo clay in lesson 11:

Dan mis ik dus nog les 14: Zippers (ritsen) en les 17: Polymer Clay (oa fimo klei)
Maar nu zat ik me net te bedenken dat ik fimo klei al heb gebruikt in les 11:

The bottles on the table and 4 of the bottles in the cubboard are made from fimo clay.
De flessen op tafel en 4 van de flessen in de kast zijn gemaakt van fimoklei.

So I guess the only lesson I still have to start and finish is lesson 14. I've been looking for a zipper today but couldn't find one at the stores nearby. So I don't think I will be able too finish that lesson before Elizabeth makes a post about al the students homework :(. Still 17 lessons out of the 18, I think I did a good job :).

Dus volgens mij komt het er op neer dat ik alleen nog les 14 moet maken. Ik ben vandaag op zoek geweest naar een rits maar kon er geen vinden bij mij op het winkelcentrum. Ik denk dan ook niet dat ik deze les op tijd klaar krijg voor het blogbericht op elizabeth's blog over het huiswerk van alle studenten. Maar goed 17 van de 18 lessen daar ben ik toch best trots op!

Don't forget to check out the 3 Blog Candy/ Give aways:
- Christmas Giveaway at Tina's Bog
- complete set of promarkers at Going Buggy
- Panpastels at BNL

  
 Love Susan

1 opmerking:

tinajo zei

Looks lovely Susan!