dinsdag 1 januari 2013

Happy 2013 - creative JumpStart

Hello everyone,

Happy, happy 2013!!
Did you have a good night last night?
We sure did have a nice night. There was a lot of really nice firework in our street so we had a free show :)

I've got some good resolutions for 2013, loose weight, paticipating in Illustration Friday again and last but certainly not least I've jointed Creative JumpStart.
It's an online Workshop presented by Natalie from N*studio.
This is what I made watching her video:

Using embossing pouders on adhesive. Very usefull and fun technique.

Can't wait till tomorrow!

Love Susan


2 opmerkingen:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth zei

Oh WOW!! I feel like a queen. You did an awesome job of making me feel special with your shaving cream paper, lovely handmade buttons, tissue tape, and perfect tags. How very thoughtful.

I can't wait to sit down and read the book I won. I only had a chance to glance through it before I came back to write to you. I look forward to seeing this book. Thank you again. You have NO idea how grateful I am.

BTW, I am going to join that class, too. FREE is good, right??

Bleubeard and Elizabeth zei

I nearly forgot:

H
A
P
P
Y

N
E
W

Y
E
A
R
!